Powder Coated Pipe
Theses Special Epoxy / Polyester Powder Coated Gas-line & Water-line Pipes for inside and outside applications, have the following advantages:
- Precoated M.S. /G.I. Pipes in different attractive Powder coated colors
- Smooth & Customized finish.
- More lasting due to protective Powder coated colors, making it Corrosion resistant to weather, Chemicals i.e. acids, Alkalis, Solvents, Seawater, etc. as per customers requirements.
- Having very good visual appeal
- The MS Pipes are epoxy coated for additional protection from inside.
- Shades available as per RAL standards.
- 9,000 mtrs of Powder coated pipes can be supplied on daily production basis.
Pure Polyester Powder Coatings are recommended for structure and pipe lines which are exposed to weather and sunlight.
Epoxy Powder Coatings are recommended for concealed and underground pipe lines & structures, and items which are not exposed directly to sunlight.
||Pure Polyester / Epoxy
||180-200° C for 10 min
||50 – 80 microns
- Gas / Oil Pipe Lines
- Railings / Trusses
- Differentiating various materials carried in different pipelines
- Children Playgrounds
- Green Houses
- Conduit M.S. Pipe
Digital Coating Thick Gauge Test
Impact Resistance Test
– Cross Hatch Adhesion Test
– Pencil Hardness Test
– Impact Resistance Test
– Cylindrical Bending Test
Scratch Resistance Test
Coated Pipes are available in diameters ranging from 15 mm. to 100 mm. The length shall be maximum 6.00 meters long, or as per customer’s requirement.